Take a look at my website, corydavenport.com

Saturday, January 4, 2020

"Cory and his staff were perfect! I walked in to our appointment and he told me exactly what I wanted to hear and knew exactly what I wanted. It was the smoothest and most stress free wedding experience I had. THE BEST!!" ~ Rosa



"I LOVED working with Cory. My wedding was on New Years Eve, and Cory was the only florist we met with who actually incorporated the holiday idea! He was extremely original and fun, and the result was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have been happier!" ~ Abigail


"Cory did a wonderful job for our wedding. He was very focused on understanding exactly what we wanted and he definitely made our vision a reality. The flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged. Cory will make your affair super special and very personalized!" ~ Anna


"Cory was perfect. We had just moved and were planning our NYC wedding from DC. We met him at our venue and he knew the place inside and out, which was perfect. Knew we had to hire him immediately. All I did was show him a few photos, flowers I liked and the color palette I had in mind and he nailed it. Thanks, Cory!" ~ Lauren


"Cory is a star! He was on the list of recommended florists we got from our wedding venue, and came pretty highly recommended for how creative and beautiful his work is. We also liked that he knew the venue very well, so he'd know what looks "work" there. We met had one zany meeting with him, where we went over our wedding colors, how many bridesmaids, groomsmen, et al. to be considered, what kind of overall vibe we wanted for the flowers, and then we stepped back and let him work his magic!"

"I know basically nothing about flowers, so we hired a passionate expert and let him loose on our wedding. And he more than delivered." ~ Alicia


"Sincerely, Cory is the perfect florist who envisioned our NYC love story and gay wedding and then made sure to showcase this through his excellent creations. The moment I saw his creations through Eventi Hotel's website, I knew Cory is the one who we need to make our ceremony and reception venue an elegant one. Planning a NYC wedding from Atlanta, GA is not an easy task but Cory and his staff made sure our special day is a truly memorable celebration. Cory and his team are all effective and efficient on what they do but they also have a heart to provide us with quality service and products. Cory made sure that we had a fantastic time during our wedding day and took care of all our requests from extravagant center pieces and hurricane candles down to our Flower and Ring Girls' accessories. Lastly, what I love most about Cory and his staff is that they are LGBT friendly and made sure all of us (grooms & guests) are very emotional during the ceremony and dinner reception." ~ Julius


"Cory did an amazing job on our wedding. At our first meeting we knew he was the one who understood what we wanted and would deliver it perfectly. The venue rep told us he had never seen the venue look so beautiful. The flowers and lanterns made the space look so romantic. The types of flowers and colors and ribbons Cory chose were so special. I cannot recommend him enough." ~ 


"Cory was hands down the most favorite vendor to work with on our day! He is an absolute artist and creates a personal experience to the tune of each wedding. From the ceremony space to the cocktail hour and reception, each room had its own personality and looked amazing. Several guests said the centerpieces were the best they had ever seen at a wedding. We were so impressed with his dedication and effort. I absolutely loved my bridal bouquet and everything looked beautiful. Cory is your florist for every NYC wedding!!" ~ April


"We went to Cory because he was highly recommended by a co-worker who used him for her wedding. He did not disappoint. I am not an artistic person and have trouble having visions about these things. I pretty much just know what I like until I see it. Cory interpreted my non-vision with perfection. He took me and my mom around the flower district so he could see what we liked. Then he put together a display of the centerpieces for us a few weeks before the wedding and we loved it. The flowers at the wedding were absolutely beautiful. He also was less expensive than pretty much everyone else we saw. When we said we liked expensive flowers, he figured out how to work with them on a budget." ~ Caroline